If your download does not start automatically, choose a download location to start your download.
file size: 322.16 KB
OfficeIntercom lets you use your PC to speak to others over the internet or a local area network with simple "push-to-talk" technology.
98 / 2k / XP / 2003 / Vista
- Assign system wide hot keys to connect directly without opening the application.
- Encrypt your voice with private key strong encryption.
- Use your network or a VoIP SIP service provider.
- Can be used with a headset, a microphone and speakers.
- Can be configured to work behind NATs and Firewalls using UPnP or STUN methods.
- Supports echo cancellation and noise reduction when using a microphone and speakers.
- Store and access thousands of contact phone numbers in the Office Intercom Address Book or using the Windows Address Book or Contacts.
- "Do Not Disturb" option stops others from taling to you when you are busy with other matters.
- Set bandwidth usage and audio quality.
- Ability to allow only certain callers to contact you.