Server Sentinel 2.1.2
Server Sentinel checks your servers at specified intervals and then runs events if a server check fails.
So don't worry - your systems will stay up without you.
What's new in Server Sentinel 1.0.3:
- Thirty-day time outs have been removed, as well as the "expire after 45 minutes" messages.
- The nag dialogs are now only prompts.
- String detection has been added for HTTP servers.
- Subject modification for e-mail alerts have been added.
- A control strip bug saying "Invalid serial number" on some systems has been fixed.
- A bug that caused messages to be sent incorrectly with Simple Pager has been repaired.
For more detailed information, including on updates, please read the documentation or visit the home page.
Sentinel will run on any Power Macintosh running Mac OS 8 and up, including G3 and G4 machines, iMacs and iBooks. It uses 4-8 megabytes of active memory.